Position: Chief Operations Officer Executive Assistant
This dynamic position involves the day-to-day completion of a broad array of administrative tasks that facilitate the COO’s ability to effectively lead the organization.
- Work closely with the COO to keep them well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately. Anticipating needs in advance of meetings, projects, etc.
- Provide sophisticated calendar management. Prioritize inquiri es and requests while troubleshooting engagements.
- Manage inbox, calendar and voicemail for COO. Delegating, responding and elevating communication as appropriate.
- Assist with workflow and document processing management.
- Appropriately handle all incoming and outgoing communication and documents in a very timely manner,
with an impeccable degree of confidentiality and professionalism.
- Communicate on behalf of COO with community members, colleagues and other team members.
- Other tasks, as required, for the overall benefit of the Nation.
- College diploma in Office Administration or Executi ve Assistance, or 3 years relevant experience in the field.
- Must possess strong oral communication skill s.
- Highly proficient written communication skills, including attention to detail and strong command of the grammar and syntax required for communication coming from the COO office.
- Technologically savvy, especially in Microsoft environment (Teams, Word, Excel, etc). Easy adoption of new technology is crucial.
- Thrives in a busy, fast-paced environment, and is able to work independently and efficiently.
- Blackfoot cultural awareness, general knowledge as well as a moderate ability to speak, understand and communicate in the Blackfoot language would be considered an asset.
Please note: a grammar and writing test will be administered as part of the interview process.
Candidates who do not complete the pre-screening tests will not be contacted.
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Some weekends and evenings may be required
DEADLINE: August 18th, 2021@ 4:30pm
Please submit Resume, Cover Letter, and three references to:
Piikani Nation Human Resources ATTN: Diandra Smith
Email: HR@piikanination.com, fax (403)965-2214, or drop off at Administration
Posted: 0 8 – 4 – 2021
Download poster in pdf format (500 kb)